Here’s a list of my goals for this year, along with goals from years past. I’m hoping to use this to keep me accountable to myself, and to you.
- $100 in dividends in a month
- $600 in dividends this year
- Forward dividend income of $675
- Save $10,000 this summer for grad school
Quality of Life Goals:
- Lose 60 pounds
- Undergrad graduation
- Run a half marathon
- 2 posts a month, starting in April
- 250 site visitors in a day – Last year my high was 90.
- Earn $100 in dividends in a month – Failed – Came just shy of this in October with $99.36, but didn’t quite make it.
Earn $400 in dividends this year– Accomplished! – $459.44 to be exact. Have $500 in forward dividend income by Dec 31 2017– Accomplished!
- Save $20,000 by December 31 2017 – Failed – Started a business instead of getting a job after my internship ended and lived off savings. Revenues are now higher than what I was making at my student job last year. 🙂
- Make 25 posts – Failed – Made 24 posts, so I almost got there.